Physics Class 9
Physics Class 9 lectures for all education boards of Pakistan in Urdu Language.
Note: if you liked the playlist then don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media. and do comment if you have a question. whereas from the curriculum link you can navigate to individual lesson.
نوٹ: اگر آپ نے پلے لسٹ پسند کیا تو سوشل میڈیا پر اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ اشتراک کرنا مت بھولنا. اور اگر آپ کا کوئی سوال ہے تو تبصرہ کریں. نصاب کے لنکس سے آپ انفرادی سبق پر تشریف لے سکتے ہیں.
- Lectures 91
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language Urdu / Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Chapter : Measurement
- Measuring Units (What are Basic and Derived Units) Part1
- Significant Figures Part 2
- Numerical 1 : The length and breadth of a rectangular sheet are 19.23 cm and 3.2 cm respectively determine the area of the sheet keeping in mind the correct number of significant figures?
- Numerical 2 : The mass of the metallic sphere is 38.9g and its volume is 3.9 centimeter cube, Find its density expressed in correct number of significant figures?
- Introduction to Measurement and Unit Conversion Numerical 3(Urdu Version)
- Numerical 4 (Urdu Version) Part 6
- Numerical 5 (Urdu Version) Part 7
Chapter: Scalars and Vectors
- Introduction to Scalars and Vectors Part 1 of 2 (Urdu Version)
- Introduction to Scalars and Vectors PART 2 of 2
- Numerical 1: Q) Draw the representative line of the following which choosing some suitable scale? (1) 10 N force at an angle of 45 degree east of north. (11) 60 Kilometer per hour velocity in the direction 30 degree with x-axis
- Numerical 2 : Q) If vector A or A=2 meter along 70 degree of north then. (1) Draw a vector that of a given vector. (11) Multiply vector A by 3 and draw its representation.
- Numerical 3 : Q) A football player runs 20m towards opponent’s goal and following the football and comes back 10m from where he again runs 5m straight forward. What his total distance covered? How much is his net displacement from the starting point?
- Numerical 4 : Q) A man walked 6 kilometer towards east and then 13 kilometer towards north.How far away he is from the starting point and what is his direction?
Chapter : Kinematics
- Displacement ,Speed & Velocity
- Speed & Velocity
- Numerical 1: Equations of Motion A helicopter is moving vertically up with a velocity of 8 metre per second. A packet is dropped from the window of the helicopter at a height of 122.8m from ground. How long the packet will take to reach the ground?
- Numerical 2 :A cyclist moves his cycle from rest with an acceleration of 1 meter per se
- Numerical 3: A body moves along a straight line from with an acceleration of 3 meter per second square.calculate the time taken to cover 100m.
- Numerical 4: The velocity of train increases from 10 meter per second to 20 meter per second in one minute. What will its average velocity during this period ? How much distance will it cover during time?
- Numerical 5: A cyclist moves his cycle from rest with an acceleration of 1 meter per second square ,for 20 seconds, and then he moves with uniform velocity for one minute. Finally he applies brake and stops with a negative accleration 2 meter per second square . Determine its maximum velocity in kilometer per hour. Also determine total distance covered by him.
- Numerical 6: A helicopter is moving vertically up with a velocity of 8 meter per second. A packet is dropped from the window of the helicopter at a height of 122.8m from ground. How long the packet will take to reach the ground?
Chapter : Equilibrium
- Equilibrium and Conditions of Equilibrium
- Center of Gravity Part 1 of 2
- Center of Gravity – Part 2 of 2
- States of Equilibrium (Urdu Version)
- Numerical 1 (Urdu Version) Q 1) A traffic signal is hung by two wires .if the tension in each wire is 60N,what is the resultant force which is holding the traffic signal? Also determine the weight of the signal?
- Numerical 2 (Urdu Version) Q 2) Three forces are acting on a body, in which direction how much the fourth force should be applied so the body is in equilibrium?
- Numerical 3 (Urdu Version) Q 3) The mass of the moon is 7.35 X 10 22 kg and its radius is 1.74 X106m. Find the value of gravitational acceleration on the surface of the moon.
- Numerical 4 (Urdu Version) Q 4) A lantern weighting 100N is hung by two wires, what is the tension in the string?
- Numerical 5 (Urdu Version) Q 5) A body weighing 350N is hanging by a rope. Find the tension in the rope?
- Numerical 6 (Urdu Version) Q 6) The center of gravity of the hockey stick is 60cm from the end A. To balance at 40 cm from A weight of 5N is hung at A. What is the weight of the hockey stick?
Force and Motion
- Newton First Law of Motion
- Newton Second Law of Motion
- Newtons Third Law of Motion
- Mass and Weight
- Law of Conservation of Momentum
- Numerical 1 Q) Airplane is standing on the runway .Its engine produces an acceleration of 2.8 meter per second square by exerting a force of 1.4 X 10 Find mass of the airplane?
- Numerical 2 Q) A block of mass 5.8 KG is placed on a horizontal surface .if a force 2.9N is applied parallel to the surface, how much acceleration will be produced in it. How much time will be taken by the block in attaining the velocity of 5 meter per second?
- Numerical 3 Q) The mass of the astronaut is 100kg (i) What will be his weight on earth? (ii) Find its weight on moon, the value of gravitational acceleration on moon is 1.6 meter per
- Numerical 4 Q) A rocket is moving vertically upward.5kg fuel gas released out of it in the downward direction with a velocity of 5000 meter per second. If mass of the rocket is 100KG. What will be his velocity?
- Numerical 5 Q) The mass of a car is 500KG.In order to raise its velocity from rest to 40 meter per second in 20 second. How much force will be required?
- Numerical 6 Q) Find the momentum of the truck of mass 2000 kg, which is moving, with a velocity of 36 Kilometer per hour?
- Numerical 7 Q) Two bodies of mass 700g and 300g are tied to a string which is passed over a pulley.if pulley has no weight and friction ,then find out the acceleration of the bodies and tension in the string?
- Numerical 8 Q) Two block of mass 200g and 300g are attached to string ,which passes over a pulley .the block mass 300g move surface of the table while of the of block 200g moves vertically downward. If the table pulley has no friction then what was the acceleration of blocks and tension in the string?
- Numerical 9 Q) A truck of 2000Kg was moving on a straight road with a velocity of 27m/sec. suddenly its engine fails. If the coefficient of kinetic friction between the road and tire is 0.6.then how much distance will it covered by truck before stopping?
Chapter : Circular Motion and Gravitation
- Newton Law of Gravitational Part 2 (Urdu Version)
- Circular Motion and Gravitation
- Satellite Motion -Circular Motion and Gravitation
- Numerical 1 Q 1) A cyclist weighing 800N is moving along a circular track with a velocity of 20m/sec. if the radius of the circle is 20m.find the centripetal force acting on the cyclist?
- Numerical 2: An artificial satellite of mass 5 X 10^3Kg is orbiting the Earth with a speed of 7.7 m/sec at a height of 3 X 10^5m above the earth. Find the centripetal force acting on the satellite?
- Numerical 3: The mass of the moon is 7.35 X 10 22 kg and its radius is 1.74 X106m. Find the value of gravitational acceleration on the surface of the moon?
- Numerical 4: Find the density of the moon if gravitational acceleration on it is 1.6 m/sec and its radius 1.74 X 106m.
- Numerical 5:The height on the satellite from the surface of the earth is equal to the radius of the earth .what will be the speed of the satellite it its moving in a circular orbit?
Chapter: Work Power and Energy
- Introduction to Work Power and Energy
- Power,Energy,Potential Energy and Kinetic Energy
- Law of conservation of energy
- Numerical 1: As in the figure given below a person is pushing a car in a straight line. If the force required to overcome friction and to move the car is 500N, how much work he will do in pushing the car through a distance of 30m?
- Numerical 2:A saw required a force of 40N to move to and fro though a piece of wood .if you move the saw though the wood 30 times ,12 cm forward and 12 cm backward how much work will be done?
- Numerical 3-Work Power and Energy Q3) A hydro power station turbine is installed below the surface of a lake as shown in the figure .How much power will be generated if 3000 kg water falls on the turbine though a pipe in one minute?
- Numerical 4: An electric motor lifts a weight of 2N up to a height of 5 m in 5 seconds. Find the power of the motor?
- Numerical 5: A ball of mass 200g was thrown vertically up to a height of 15m.find the change in the gravitational potential energy?
- Numerical 6: A block of mass 2kg moves on a friction less inclined plane though a distance of 20m in a downward direction as shown in the figure. What will be the kinetic energy of the block at the bottom of the inclined plane?
- Numerical 7:A cricket ball is dropped from a height 2m.it jumps up to a height of 1m after touching the ground. Tell. 1) What kind of change is in the energy? 2) With what velocity the ball touches the ground?
Chapter : Simple Machines
- Effort, Load and Mechanical Advantage
- Inclined Plane
- Screw Jack
- Wheel and Axle
- Numerical 1: A fish weighting 3 kg is hanging on the one end of a 2m long fishing rod. How much effort is applied on the other end of the fishing rod when the fulcrum is .5m away from this end. Also calculate the mechanical advantage of the fishing rod?
- Numerical 2:95cm long crowbar has been used for removing stone weighing 45Kg.if the stone is at a distance of 5 cm from the fulcrum, how much effort is applied to remove the stone?
- Numerical 3:According to the given figure ,a piece of ice has been lifted by applying an effort of 1.5 N. if the length of the tongs is 10 cm, then find out the weight of the piece of the ice?
- Numerical 4:In the following diagram, the lid of a bottle is opened by an effort of 20N,How much force is required for opening the lid of the bottle?.
- Numerical 5: A mass of 75 kg has been lifted through 1.2m vertically upward by applying an effort of 150N in a pulley system by doing so; effort covers the distance of 7.5m. find out a. The mechanical advantage of the pulley.
- Numerical 6: How much effort is to be applied on body, weighing 75kg.for taking in to the height of 2m from the ground, with the help of inclined plane
- Numerical 7: The length of the handle of a tommy bar of a screw is 45cm,whereas the pitch of the bottle is 4.5mm, How much load is lifted by tommy bar?
- Numerical 8: How much effort is required for lifting a load of 1000N with help of wheel and axle when the radius of the wheel is 50cm and that of axle is 10cm?
- Numerical 9: The mechanical advantage of a wheel and axel is 2.5. How much effort will have to be applied for a lifting a bale of cotton weighting 500kg when the radius of the wheel is 30 cm? Also calculate the radius of the axel?
Chapter : Heat